• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anonymously tip-off the IR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    What happened to confronting people when you have an issue with them?
    This: http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/cri...cle2866789.ece

Comment

Bunch of poofters

I'm the one in the schooyard eh?

Who's the one resorting to childish random insults about me being in prison to win an argument

Comment

Originally posted by dotnetter View Post
        Bunch of poofters

Who's the one resorting to childish random insults about me being in prison to win an argument
        Me, lag!

Comment

That's Exercise Yard.

Comment

OK we best let society fall apart then, or ring up people with balls to do the dirty work.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Bunch of poofters

Don't belive i have thrown any of them in yet. I shall try harder in the future if that's what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                Don't belive i have thrown any of them in yet. I shall try harder in the future if that's what you want.
                I think he was referring to the polyester cuffed poofta HTH
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

OK we best let society fall apart then, or ring up people with balls to do the dirty work.
                  Bagpuss: Please feel free to be some sort of Urban Warrior, and challenge all and sundry with your shining sword of fair play, etc. Make a will, first, though.

Comment

that's your perception
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

that's your perception
                      I know - and...?

Comment

Working...
                      X