• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anonymously tip-off the IR"

Collapse

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    that's your perception
    I know - and...?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    that's your perception

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    OK we best let society fall apart then, or ring up people with balls to do the dirty work.
    Bagpuss: Please feel free to be some sort of Urban Warrior, and challenge all and sundry with your shining sword of fair play, etc. Make a will, first, though.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Don't belive i have thrown any of them in yet. I shall try harder in the future if that's what you want.
    I think he was referring to the polyester cuffed poofta HTH

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by dotnetter View Post
    Bunch of poofters

I'm the one in the schooyard eh?

Who's the one resorting to childish random insults about me being in prison to win an argument

Don't belive i have thrown any of them in yet. I shall try harder in the future if that's what you want.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    OK we best let society fall apart then, or ring up people with balls to do the dirty work.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    That's Exercise Yard.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Bunch of poofters

Who's the one resorting to childish random insults about me being in prison to win an argument
    Me, lag!

Leave a comment:

• dotnetter
    replied
    Bunch of poofters

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    What happened to confronting people when you have an issue with them?
    This: http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/cri...cle2866789.ece

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    What happened to confronting people when you have an issue with them?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    You're witty posts are so hilarious, I reckon you should get your own forum.

At the end of the day we obviously have different moral values I consider grassing people up quite low, does that make me a criminal myself?

Kin' IJIAT!
    It actually sounds like you are still in the school yard, define Grass up.

Is it bad to provide a car owner details of the person that drove into thier car and then drove off while they were away from thier vehicle?

Is it bad to tell the police that you saw somebody knifing some guy to death in the street?

Is it bad to tell the MD of a company that one of his employees is stealing funds from the company bank account?

Is it bad to inform the police that you saw a parent indecently assaulting their child?

Do any of the above and you are "grassing somebody up" but I think the majority of people would agree that it is the correct thing to do. I suggest you grow up and start to realise that in the real world illegal activities are frowned upon, not encouraged and should be reported. This stupid childish "grassing up" idea you carry has no basis in the adult world.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied

At the end of the day we obviously have different moral values I consider grassing people up quite low, does that make me a criminal myself?

Kin' IJIAT!
    Ask the nonce in the bunk above yours. The Anusol's in the post.

Leave a comment:

• dotnetter
    replied
    Originally posted by richard-af View Post
    Are you doing time, by any chance? If so, let me know which HMP, and I'll send you some Anusol.

Also, it's considered correct prison slang to refer to actions such as mine as a "diabololical liberty, you slaaaaagggg!", I believe.

Kin' IJIAT!

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right.
    Agreed. But they make an excellent start to an Irish ladder.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X