• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why does everyone hate Causas Deli?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Causas, are you a Racist, and in support of the BNP?

Tell us the truth. Come on, don't be embarrassed of who you are and who you support. Unless of course you believe it is something to be ashamed of.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
      So Causas, are you a Racist, and in support of the BNP?

Tell us the truth. Come on, don't be embarrassed of who you are and who you support. Unless of course you believe it is something to be ashamed of.
      I am not a racist, unlike the majority of the UK population, I don't need to be. I support most of their policies, I believe most of the UK population do also.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        <opinion>The point I'm making, CD, is that your own words & attitude do more to discredit you than anything else.

Keep on thinking you're superior if that floats your boat, try and change the world to suit your sinister view of it, if you like, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously here.</opinion>
        Are you my stalker, you clearly don't get it do you?

Comment

If that were true, do you not think they would be in power?
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli View Post
            I am not a racist, unlike the majority of the UK population, I don't need to be. I support most of their policies, I believe most of the UK population do also.
            Eh, So 'most' of the UK are BNP supporting racists but you are not racist but do support the BNP?

FFS. You really are off on one today CD.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              If that were true, do you not think they would be in power?
              As we see herein there is a successful campaign of misinformation that needs to be overcome. The rest of Europe show the depth of feeling on these matters but I'm afraid the UK cannot be the same until it gets a little worse. No doubt this will happen and the common man will have his say, I just hope it is not too long or painful when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Eh, So 'most' of the UK are BNP supporting racists but you are not racist but do support the BNP?

FFS. You really are off on one today CD.
                If you want to have an intelligent converstaion then I am willing to engage with you, otherwise do yourself a favour and save your time spouting boll0x.

Comment

Are you my stalker, you clearly don't get it do you?
                  I have more interesting things to do than stalk you - like filling the ice cube tray, watching my plants grow, and daytime television.

Comment

If you want to have an intelligent converstaion then I am willing to engage with you, otherwise do yourself a favour and save your time spouting boll0x.
                    Bye, bye. Witch!

Comment

I reckon it's either Bagpuss or TLG.

[edit] I also reckon I should look more carefully at what thread I post in first.

Comment

Working...
                      X