• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Beer - Fosters Twist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to get this voucher yesterday and I got a message telling me they're too busy and that I'll get a voucher e-mailed. Well, nothing yet. I reckon they're going to catch out with this promotion - like the Hoover free flights debacle.
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

I downloaded a voucher earlier.

Comment

Fosters tastes like cr@p anyway...

hence they're trying to give it away...bleedin convicts...

Comment

Knocking Fosters is almost as heinous as knocking wasps. Dont like Twist tho, tried it for first time this afternoon. Blech.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Fosters Twist is not even worth drinking when it's free.

Imagine the cheapest Tesco Lager, watered down and blended with Lemon washing-up liquid and you'll be pretty close.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
              Imagine the cheapest Tesco Lager, watered down and blended with Lemon washing-up liquid and you'll be pretty close.
              Thanks for the tip. I've got the lemon washing up liquid already, so can save myself the printer ink.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

How can you use the word 'Beer' with Fosters. Surely the correct term would be 'knats pi**'

Comment

Does true, brewed-in-Oz Fosters taste any better? A bit like Dublin-brewed Guinness does.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
                    Does true, brewed-in-Oz Fosters taste any better? A bit like Dublin-brewed Guinness does.
                    Having spoken to a few Aussies on this matter, I'm not sure that Fosters as we know it is actually available there.
                    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
                    X