• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Free Beer - Fosters Twist"

Collapse

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by richard-af View Post
    Does true, brewed-in-Oz Fosters taste any better? A bit like Dublin-brewed Guinness does.
    Having spoken to a few Aussies on this matter, I'm not sure that Fosters as we know it is actually available there.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Does true, brewed-in-Oz Fosters taste any better? A bit like Dublin-brewed Guinness does.

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    How can you use the word 'Beer' with Fosters. Surely the correct term would be 'knats pi**'

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Imagine the cheapest Tesco Lager, watered down and blended with Lemon washing-up liquid and you'll be pretty close.
    Thanks for the tip. I've got the lemon washing up liquid already, so can save myself the printer ink.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Fosters Twist is not even worth drinking when it's free.

Imagine the cheapest Tesco Lager, watered down and blended with Lemon washing-up liquid and you'll be pretty close.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Knocking Fosters is almost as heinous as knocking wasps. Dont like Twist tho, tried it for first time this afternoon. Blech.

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    Fosters tastes like cr@p anyway...

hence they're trying to give it away...bleedin convicts...

Leave a comment:

• dotnetter
    replied
    I downloaded a voucher earlier.

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    I tried to get this voucher yesterday and I got a message telling me they're too busy and that I'll get a voucher e-mailed. Well, nothing yet. I reckon they're going to catch out with this promotion - like the Hoover free flights debacle.

Leave a comment:

• dotnetter
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
    I'd rather drink my own p!ss...
    Lucky thats your favourite tipple then aint it.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    I'd rather drink my own p!ss...

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluebird
    theres 2 numbers on the voucher - 1 is for the offer, the other unique for the voucher - or so i thought....
    Thing is though (on the assumption that you go into a store and present the voucher at the till), you'll be long gone once they discover that the voucher is a dupe.

Be sure to pay with cash and wear a hoodie just in case

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz
    If you can't be bothered to register but still want free beer then lookee here

A guy in the office just registered and got exactly the same voucher, so no hassles with serial numbers or anything
    theres 2 numbers on the voucher - 1 is for the offer, the other unique for the voucher - or so i thought....

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluebird
    http://www.fosters.co.uk/laidbackleg...gThankYou.aspx

Just follow the link, register and you get a PDF voucher to print off for 4 free bottles...
    If you can't be bothered to register but still want free beer then lookee here

A guy in the office just registered and got exactly the same voucher, so no hassles with serial numbers or anything

Leave a comment:

• Toasta
    replied
    I wouldn't bother, not much of a drop.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X