• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swimming pool discrimination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burdock
    outrageous SA! I fit into none of those categories. I pootle along doing a very sedate breast stroke, and trying *not* to look at the laydeez. Mind you, this strapping lass came in sauna the other day with her other half...was very very difficult to keep staring at the hot coals. Was grateful for the cold shower after. Hmm, maybe I should stick to mens' night
    I fit into 2 of SA's categories ....but I'm no weirdo.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

outrageous SA! I fit into none of those categories. I pootle along doing a very sedate breast stroke, and trying *not* to look at the laydeez. Mind you, this strapping lass came in sauna the other day with her other half...was very very difficult to keep staring at the hot coals. Was grateful for the cold shower after. Hmm, maybe I should stick to mens' night

Oh Burdock no, no, no!!! As bad as those categories are - you cant "pootle along doing breast stroke"!!!! You're a man ffs!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        agressive front crawlers, who ram into you
        creepy wierdos who always seem to swim under water
        smelly old blokes.
        I was an agressive front crawler when I used to swim regularly. It's difficult not to ram into a group of five women hogging the entire width of the pool and chatting away with no awareness of what's going on around them. I'm hoping that you don't fit into this category.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Oh Burdock no, no, no!!! As bad as those categories are - you cant "pootle along doing breast stroke"!!!! You're a man ffs!!
          I'm crap at breast stroke too! Two of the chatting women Chicane referred to ovetook me the other day

But if you try and front crawl you are ostracised...it is not the 'done thing' in my pool

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
            I was an agressive front crawler when I used to swim regularly. It's difficult not to ram into a group of five women hogging the entire width of the pool and chatting away with no awareness of what's going on around them. I'm hoping that you don't fit into this category.
            No I dont - I HATE those women! I spend my whole time in the pool nudging past them giving them dirty looks. I refuse to go swimming with mates for that very reason - why go to the baths to chat?!! Freaks.

Mind, I also hate the couples who neck on with each other at the side of the pool (XTC!!)
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'm crap at breast stroke too! Two of the chatting women Chicane referred to ovetook me the other day

But if you try and front crawl you are ostracised...it is not the 'done thing' in my pool

Ah bless you

You sound dead canny mate
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
              X