• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public Support For Scotspine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sally Anne = 4,663 posts !

And you still think that Moderators get paid for doing it!
    All Scotspine is trying to do is to stop this site going down the hill as some of its members would definitely take it.
    I'm constantly amazed by the contracting matter knowledge, general humour and even basic school literacy that is lacking from most recent posts.
    I blame New Labour for it.

Comment

I'm the only one witha real excuse. The playstation denied me a real education.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        In light of the nanny thread I think it is only right to balance the contributions with a thread supporting the tireless efforts of Scotspine and his colleagues.

Milan.
        Well you grovelling, sycophantic little turd!

Comment

less of it Graaaaaaaaaaaandad

Milan.

Comment

that's a word I didn't know before..

syc·o·phant (sĭk'ə-fənt, sī'kə-) Pronunciation Key
            n. A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
              that's a word I didn't know before..

syc·o·phant (sĭk'ə-fənt, sī'kə-) Pronunciation Key
              n. A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

Milan.
              See? In context too!

Comment

Originally posted by Scaroth of the Jagaroth
                Please tell me you are pulling my plonker? You are surely not in all seriousness forwarding that as a reasoned argument in favour of "anything goes" posting?

I never once said I was in favour of "anything goes" posting. And if you'd been around the last few days, you'd know I am a massive fan of Scotspine (and I support both the bannings yesterday).

I just dont like your judgemental tone thats all. You're coming accross as a thread snob.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by TinTin
                  And you still think that Moderators get paid for doing it!
                  All Scotspine is trying to do is to stop this site going down the hill as some of its members would definitely take it.
                  I'm constantly amazed by the contracting matter knowledge, general humour and even basic school literacy that is lacking from most recent posts.
                  I blame New Labour for it.
                  Was there a point there?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Not spending all my time on here at mo. (not being paid by somebody else) I never seem to see all these really offensive things before they get banned, which is shame as offensive, rude and silly posts are my favourites. Can we have a "banned by Scotspine" section of the forum where we can view them?

PS Beans is indeed a most creepy bum licky person.
                    Last edited by xoggoth; 31 July 2007, 07:51.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Did I miss something?

"Big fish in a small pond." I would say the pond was a lot bigger 5 years or more ago with some considerably bigger fish.

Comment

Working...
                      X