• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public Support For Scotspine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winston,

we'll know when his place is in the duldrums he'll be over here to relieve his boredom, does he still have the garish pink and red colour scheme ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
      'I think I am going to recommend myself for a banning so that I can empathise with the more low brow members of the forum and try and understand their plight. Hug a forum hoodie, if you like.',

ROTFLMFAO !

Milan.
      You're too kind, MB.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        Winston,

we'll know when his place is in the duldrums he'll be over here to relieve his boredom, does he still have the garish pink and red colour scheme ?

Milan.
        He might do on NFP - I don't visit. I was referring to the other "other place". It's a lovely shade of... Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
          He might do on NFP - I don't visit. I was referring to the other "other place". It's a lovely shade of... Blue.
          Is his colour vision, er, compromised, as in defective?

I worked with someone who was red/green colour blind who created the most outlandish colour schemes in his programming.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Is his colour vision, er, compromised, as in defective?

I worked with someone who was red/green colour blind who created the most outlandish colour schemes in his programming.
            Some of the comments in my code have been described as "colourful"...

Comment

Winston,

I don't know where you think you are but that's not exactly something I'd shout about here or anywhere else.

GEEK ALERT !!!!

Milan.

Comment

Winston,

apologies if I offended, was only teasing.

We all know you're not really a geek and you have a life and Porsche to prove it.

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                X