• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Up (date)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll
    So he couldn't get a stiffy then?
    He did....... couldn't hide it very well, maybe he thought I would feel sorry for him, but nope - nothing happened!!

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      I'm scared to let this one go, cause she is very nice. But i think its a bit early to jump into bed with her on Sat.

As far as she sees it, once Sat happens....we are an item.
      So why are you looking to keep your options open? Does the girl your seeing tonight know the situation?

Comment

slightly off topic, i just went to the gents for a pee, and two guys came out of the cubicles together. and then washed there hands together, while i was stood peeing.

one of them works in my office and is defo gay, everyone knows it.. the other ive never seen before, but was bald and looked gay.

what on earth is going on?
        They were having sex in the cubicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
          So why are you looking to keep your options open? Does the girl your seeing tonight know the situation?

the girl im seeign tonight i dont even know. its the first time i met her, so she doesnt really need to know im dating someone else.

its early days for both women.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin dana
            He did....... couldn't hide it very well, maybe he thought I would feel sorry for him, but nope - nothing happened!!
            You should have felt sorry for him. It's no fun duvet tenting.

Comment

i mean, would you go for a tulip, with another guy in the next door cubicle, grunting and groaning and then leave at the same time and wash your hands together?

these toilets are not plush private sector toilets, these are like cub scout, shed toilets. they are rank!

slighty strange situation i think.
              I remember a few years ago at Glastonbury (picture it: final day, blazing hot sunshine, slam door latrines nearest to the Pyramid stage - the stench is unbelievable) I saw a (straight) couple having sex in the latrines. That, my friends was the day romance finally rolled over and died. I've never made sense of it:

Did they just not care?
              Did they secretly kind of like it?
              Did they like it so much that that was the only reason they went to Glastonbury?

Comment

So El Duder, you are out on a date tonight..and tomorrow night.. which means you have lunch tomorrow free - want antoher date? really mess your head up?

Comment

Originally posted by tootie
                  So El Duder, you are out on a date tonight..and tomorrow night.. which means you have lunch tomorrow free - want antoher date? really mess your head up?
                  I'm waiting for the story about how he gets the phone numbers mixed up!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I remember a few years ago at Glastonbury (picture it: final day, blazing hot sunshine, slam door latrines nearest to the Pyramid stage - the stench is unbelievable) I saw a (straight) couple having sex in the latrines. That, my friends was the day romance finally rolled over and died. I've never made sense of it:

Did they just not care?
                    Did they secretly kind of like it?
                    Did they like it so much that that was the only reason they went to Glastonbury?

whats a laterine?

Comment

Word of warning, if the one tonight goes ‘really well’ and you’re at home doing the dirty …. Clean up!! Women are like blood hounds.

She will sense something is up, plus have a good clean out anyway, stacks of p*rn and old pizza boxes with crusts don’t say you’re a happin guy
                      "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Working...
                      X