• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Up (date)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el duder
    i mean, would you go for a tulip, with another guy in the next door cubicle, grunting and groaning and then leave at the same time and wash your hands together?

these toilets are not plush private sector toilets, these are like cub scout, shed toilets. they are rank!

slighty strange situation i think.

The fact that you felt you needed to mention that he was bald made me chuckle.

Comment

i have to admit, thats very good going that?

im impressed. are u sure he didnt try and slip it in during the night when u were asleep?
      Nope - had my pj's in tact the next morning! It's real difficult, I wanted to but didn't want to come accross as a slag or a tease - has to "feel" right, I suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
        The fact that you felt you needed to mention that he was bald made me chuckle.

it was just an observation.

i relate bald gay people to 'right said fred'

Comment

Originally posted by cailin dana
          Nope - had my pj's in tact the next morning! It's real difficult, I wanted to but didn't want to come accross as a slag or a tease - has to "feel" right, I suppose!
          yes true. but that is extremely hard thing to refrain from.

when i first moved to london, i was in a long distance relationship. i went to an office bbq and ended up sleeping back at a 'friends' house, who only had a studio aparement with one bed. anyways we lay in bed, and she would get on all fours infront of me and start wiggling her ass in my face and smelling my armpits...

she wanted me to bone her soooo much, and i was like a dog on heat.

nonetheless, i still maanaged somehow to refrain from mounting her. still amazes me today how i did that.

Comment

nonetheless, i still maanaged somehow to refrain from mounting her. still amazes me today how i did that.
            it amazes me too

Comment

when i first moved to london, i was in a long distance relationship. i went to an office bbq and ended up sleeping back at a 'friends' house, who only had a studio aparement with one bed. anyways we lay in bed, and she would get on all fours infront of me and start wiggling her ass in my face and smelling my armpits...

you do make me laugh!!!

Comment

That's what happened to Petra off Blue Peter then, eh?

Comment

slightly off topic, i just went to the gents for a pee, and two guys came out of the cubicles together. and then washed there hands together, while i was stood peeing.

one of them works in my office and is defo gay, everyone knows it.. the other ive never seen before, but was bald and looked gay.

what on earth is going on?
                  If the bogs were rank and there was no mouth wash

Might be the ol Marching Powder
                  "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

you do make me laugh!!!
                    i do my best.

Comment

Yeah - I slept in the same bed as my last boyfriend 5 times before we actually did anything! It was nice to have no pressure....
                      So he couldn't get a stiffy then?
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X