• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Up (date)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swiss Tony
    Word of warning, if the one tonight goes ‘really well’ and you’re at home doing the dirty …. Clean up!! Women are like blood hounds.

She will sense something is up, plus have a good clean out anyway, stacks of p*rn and old pizza boxes with crusts don’t say you’re a happin guy

cheers tone. i have no intention of sleeping with the girl im dating tonight. im just going for a few drinks and to see what she is like.

put her in perspective with the one im dating on saturday. plus it will help me make better decisions.

well, infact it will confuse the hell out of me big style.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
      They were having sex in the cubicle.
      No, most probably in the harsehole

Duder, do the right thing! invite both women around on Saturday for a romp
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

Mate having one confuses the hell out of me!
        "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

whats a laterine?
          In Glasto terms, it's a toilet with a row of cubicles with slam doors which go from about 1 ft off the ground to 4 ft off the groung. Beneath the opening is a giant open trench.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
            In Glasto terms, it's a toilet with a row of cubicles with slam doors which go from about 1 ft off the ground to 4 ft off the groung. Beneath the opening is a giant open trench.

its kinda dirty aint it. were they really young?

Comment

its kinda dirty aint it. were they really young?
              Can't remember - really wasn't the detail that stuck in my head.

Comment

duder- you're getting loads of action at the moment

Comment

duder - why not jus bang them both to decide which one u like more ????

like try before you buy!

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut
                    You should have felt sorry for him. It's no fun duvet tenting.

Life is hard!!!

Comment

cheers tone. i have no intention of sleeping with the girl im dating tonight. im just going for a few drinks and to see what she is like.

put her in perspective with the one im dating on saturday. plus it will help me make better decisions.

Do you not think you are confused enough??

Comment

Working...
                      X