• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farting at Work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I try not to fart at all these days.

I am getting old and worry constantly about incontinance.
    Last time I farted I followed through badly.
    Had to flush my underwear.
    Oddly enough there was someones bra in the bog too.
    Don't think I could possibly visit Newcastle again now either.
    Most embarrasing.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65
      When I was working from home I used to sit there farting all day. I had to stop after a couple of months because I was actually getting a sore arse from it. I wonder if any research has been done into the effects of excessive, unrestrained wind-breaking. I bet there's a huge gap in medical and scientific knowledge in that field.
      Just use your wifes LipSil chap stick thingy. You should be OK then.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        I try not to fart at all these days.

I am getting old and worry constantly about incontinance.
        Last time I farted I followed through badly.
        Had to flush my underwear.
        Oddly enough there was someones bra in the bog too.
        Don't think I could possibly visit Newcastle again now either.
        Most embarrasing.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65
          When I was working from home I used to sit there farting all day. I had to stop after a couple of months because I was actually getting a sore arse from it. I wonder if any research has been done into the effects of excessive, unrestrained wind-breaking. I bet there's a huge gap in medical and scientific knowledge in that field.
          wasn't there a story about a huge chap who gassed himself to death whilst sleeping?

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
            eh? if there is one thing for sure, my extension is in the bag mate.
            Aye, Duder's the best telephone monkey they've had for years.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
              wasn't there a story about a huge chap who gassed himself to death whilst sleeping?
              Its true, I read it as well. The government should ban farting in enclosed spaces as we all know the dangers of passive farting. Apparently Roy Castle got seriously ill at a gig when he shared a stage with Bernard Manning.
              Bernard had ten pints of newky brown then did a fart that made Roys trumpet blasts sound like a whisper.
              Three days later people started going on about 'holes in the ozone layer' and now its 'climate change due to greenhouse gasses'
              Bollox - ban secondary fart inhalation

bored bored bored
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                Its true, I read it as well. The government should ban farting in enclosed spaces as we all know the dangers of passive farting. Apparently Roy Castle got seriously ill at a gig when he shared a stage with Bernard Manning.
                Bernard had ten pints of newky brown then did a fart that made Roys trumpet blasts sound like a whisper.
                Three days later people started going on about 'holes in the ozone layer' and now its 'climate change due to greenhouse gasses'
                Bollox - ban secondary fart inhalation

bored bored bored
                it was a good effort old chap, but it wasnt funny.

sorry, better luck next time.

next!

Comment

<tin hat> Women never fart you know................. They dont stop talking long enough to build up any pressure...........boom boom.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Poo timer on.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

El duder, does someone else ever sit on your chair or borrow it?

Comment

Working...
                      X