• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glasgow Bombers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=sasguru]
    Originally posted by Causus Deli

I'll make a wager that I earn more than you, am better looking and a nicer person to boot.

OOOH...I see the p*ssing contest has begun again...grow up!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Causus Deli]
      Originally posted by sasguru
      As I say I'm bored with you, you clearly didn't work hard at school else you would not be a programmer and you would have something to add to debate from time to time. As you live in these areas I would have thought you would know that they do not like you.
      1) I'm not a programmer, though I used to be. Nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion. If you have such a low opinion of programmers WTF are you doing here, moron?

2) Unlike you, plenty of people like me.

HTH.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

[QUOTE=Causus Deli]
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        Haven't the new adoption rules only just come in? May I state here I was against them also.
        We all know about your repressed sexuality issues - don't embasrrass yourself any further. It doesn't matter to me whether you're straight or gay. Just be honest with yourself.

Comment

[QUOTE=sasguru]

2) Unlike you, plenty of people like me.
          Yeah, as long as you keep the cheques coming!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I shall wander to the village and have a jar or two. Thanks for the debate it was good. CD xxx

Comment

I shall wander to the village and have a jar or two. Thanks for the debate it was good. CD xxx
              Masochist, aren't you? I suppose getting your arse kicked here is cheaper than paying your local madam.

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Are you back sitting on your wall today?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Bye bye.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    No mail to deliver today?
                    Had the day off on friday

If I thought all Muslims hated me, I would be worried.
                    So would I, then again having seen some of the drivel you have posted here I doubt it would be that hard for them ALL to hate you!

Unlike you and CD I know a few and don't think it is a problem. If you are stupid enough to be fooled by the current propaganda that is your problem.
                    The problem here IS islamic terrorism. There, that is straight to the point. Its not fecken mormons detonating in public spaces, nor is it jehova's witnesses, or hindu's or militant buddists! Its muslims...get that through that thing you call your brain.

Until you and muslims are ready to confront islamic terrorism this problem will stay with us for years to come.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                      I find all religions pretty ridiculous<snip>
                      I agree with your final point, though I do have a couple of problems with it.
                      Iraq: Why do Muslims use Iraq as an excuse? Saddam was opresive to Muslims and freely murdered them. Only Al Quaeda stood against him.
                      The invasion has allowed Muslims in Iraq to practice their faith so Muslims should be supporting the allies who are fighting on their side.

Palastine: This is clearly an issue. Isreal is only able to stand due to the support of the West. Isreal is oppressive (almost to the point of Nazism) to the Palastinians. I can understand the feelings here. What I don't understand is that there has been more and more popular support throughout the people of the Western world for the plight of the Palastinians.
                      More and more pressure was coming to bare on Isreal due to pressure on Western leaders from their citizens.
                      Islamic terrorism and in fighting in Gaza has done untold harm to the cause.

Islam: I do not believe Islam is compatible with a Western way of life. I have my reasons, but it would take to long to explain here.

I am usualy tolerant and want to live in a state where peoples choices are catered for, but more and more I am becoming hardened to the fact that maybe we need to do something radical otherwise we will be the ones who suffer.

I do not want a right wing government. The problem is that the other parties are so determined not to offend anyone that they will not make a stand. If no political party is willing to confront the issue then people (like me) will vote BNP.

BNP: I do not believe that the BNP are as bad as you and others paint them. Yes they have more than their fare share of idiots but to become powerful they will need more popular support. They will change with that support.
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X