• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bishop says pro-gay laws to blame for the floods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trust me it was Irony, Doctor Who seems to be going further down the pan than ever 'Here come the Drums' FFS.

Just in case :

Blackadder: Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?
    Baldrick: Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

God is angry with the evangelists for presuming to know Him, when all they really know is the storyline to a book of fairytales.

Comment

Zimbabwe’s top cleric urges Britain to invade

ZIMBABWE’S leading cleric has called on Britain to invade the country and topple President Robert Mugabe. Pius Ncube, the Archbishop of Bulawayo, warned that millions were facing death from famine, unable to survive amid inflation believed to have soared to 15,000%.

Mugabe, 83, had proved intransigent despite the “massive risk to life”, said Ncube, the head of Zimbabwe’s 1m Catholics. “I think it is justified for Britain to raid Zimbabwe and remove Mugabe,” he said. “We should do it ourselves but there’s too much fear. I’m ready to lead the people, guns blazing, but the people are not ready.”

“People in our mission hospitals are dying of malnutrition. We had the best education in Africa and now our schools are closing. Most people are earning less than their bus fares. There’s no water or power. Is the world just going to let everything collapse in on us?”
        These Bishops do seem to be extending their remit
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I'll stand up and be counted as a Christian, but these Hypocritical nutters in senior positions really us a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
            What did I miss?

Just got back from giving the creationists some stick. locked their site to all non members now.
            I didn't even take the P1ss. just used logical argument and scientific fact.
            Some people are very intolerant.

where is this site?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
              The odd thing about it is that spending time here has made CUK seem like a haven of reasonable debate!
              WOW...CUK and reasonable debate should not be used in the same sentence....

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
                WOW...CUK and reasonable debate should not be used in the same sentence....
                Yep - it's a shock to discover that there are bigger nutters out there.

Comment

Working...
                X