• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK group on facebook?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruprect
    isn't facebook intended for friends?
    Yes
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
      isn't facebook intended for friends?
      Isn't also for people under 30? I read somewhere that anyone older who ventures onto it is considered a weirdo, I imagine something like a paedo gatecrashing a kiddie's tea party.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
        Isn't also for people under 30? I read somewhere that anyone older who ventures onto it is considered a weirdo, I imagine something like a paedo gatecrashing a kiddie's tea party.
        Depends what you're doing. If you're 'stalking' all the girls then maybe yes but if you're using it to stay in touch with your mates then no.

I've got over 50 friends on facebook now, about 80% of them are real life friends and people I went to school with - we're all in our 30s
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          All I get is a username and login screen from this link. Am I missing a joke or something here?
          you have to sign up to see.

Comment

Read in a london paper yesterday that FaceBook is for HORRIBLE COMMON PEOPLE. Proper sorts use You-Tube.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
              Read in a london paper yesterday that FaceBook is for HORRIBLE COMMON PEOPLE. Proper sorts use You-Tube.

See! I told them you could read
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Nope, 'tis the other way round - YouTubers are the riff raff (what do you expect, it's a Murdoch co.)

Linky

Comment

What paper was that "wipe your arse with it" daily?

Comment

Isn't also for people under 30?
                    It's for people under 20.

Comment

That Boris Johnson look-a-like from the lesser contractor forum used Youtube, so no, that can't be true.
                      Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
                      X