• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IQ of 152

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    where is Mensa and where are is it based?
    You have to work that out
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      where is Mensa and where are/is they/it based?
      Would they let me in?
      Come on, fess up, you only want to know so that you can cold call them and ask to be put through to the 'head of contractor recruitment' or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba
        Come on, fess up, you only want to know so that you can cold call them and ask to be put through to the 'head of contractor recruitment' or something.
        I see a lot of CVs that make references to it, so as far as I am concerned they are a legitimate cold calling target. i just cannot find them
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba
          You have to give the right answer...

Which is most unlike the other?

Rec-con/Snake/Slug/Toad/Bambi
          I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
            these "beautiful" people clubs.
            That sounds like more my style than Mensa. Where are these clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
              You have to work that out
              I know someone who went for selection with the SAS and the first part of his assesment was to find out where the selection was being held - all they gave him was a nickname of a place nad he had to walk round hereford asking.

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain
                That sounds like more my style than Mensa. Where are these clubs?
                You do realise that only beautiful people are permitted to enter, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
                  I know someone who went for selection with the SAS and the first part of his assesment was to find out where the selection was being held - all they gave him was a nickname of a place nad he had to walk round hereford asking.
                  And everyone told him the wrong answer...

threaded in "legends at the bulls" mode
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    And everyone told him the wrong answer...

threaded in "legends at the bulls" mode
                    Well he did what everyone else did in the end. Got a taxi there. All the drivers know where "there" is.

Comment

FFS Dodgy, get a grip

http://www.mensa.org.uk/about/contact_us.html

Comment

Working...
                      X