• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Torture on the streets of Eastcote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    "Christianity is not that important to any inhabitants"

And that could be said of most of the UK - regardless of their skin colour. It's certainly the case for me. So you are saying that all the ills in these places are down to the non white population while those young white chavs are fine upstanding members of the community then. Utter utter bolloxs!
    You perhaps do not know the make-up of these areas? I am saying that peoples beliefs, herein also, that these places are sh1teholes is because the vast majority are non-white.

Comment

This message is hidden because Causus Deli is a racist tw@t.
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Yes I do know the makeup of these areas as I have worked down there for the best part of 7 years. The one thing I notice, being an outsider to the area, are the number of chavs kicking about. It tends to be white kids hanging out on the streets getting pi55ed and causing trouble, not asian ones. I'm not saying that there are not any racial problems, but I'm also not deluded enough to put 100% of the problems in these areas down to race.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
          You perhaps do not know the make-up of these areas? I am saying that peoples beliefs, herein also, that these places are sh1teholes is because the vast majority are non-white.
          What about most parts of High Wycombe, majority white and a total tulipehole? I could list other similar tulipeholes.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            What about most parts of High Wycombe, majority white and a total tulipehole? I could list other similar tulipeholes.

Have you been to High Wycombe, it is very 'multicultural' and also home of the last terror plot
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 June 2007, 10:52.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

"Have you been to High Wycombe, it is very 'multicultural'"

So are most towns in the UK, but it's hardly fair to put all the ills of these places down to some sort of racial problem. No doubt race has a part to play, but it isn't 100% of it. On the occasions that I have driven through Eastcote, it strikes me that it's always white kids hanging about and generally being dicks.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                Have you been to High Wycombe, it is very 'multicultural' and also home of the last terror plot
                It multi-cultiness is a relatively new phenomenon is it not? It was tulipe in the 80s too. Harlow anyone?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  It multi-cultiness is a relatively new phenomenon is it not? It was tulipe in the 80s too.
                  No I don't think it is a new thing, the place is horrible, almost 3rd world
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                    And multi stabbings too!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                      "Have you been to High Wycombe, it is very 'multicultural'"

So are most towns in the UK, but it's hardly fair to put all the ills of these places down to some sort of racial problem. No doubt race has a part to play, but it isn't 100% of it. On the occasions that I have driven through Eastcote, it strikes me that it's always white kids hanging about and generally being dicks.
                      My point was that people are judging areas on the ethnic make-up. Brick Lane, Red skin valley?

Comment

Working...
                      X