• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Torture on the streets of Eastcote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss
    So what, how does it matter how long you've been here?
    It doesn't but this paranoid post from CD suggested that Ardesco was a new troll:

"This person is a quality tnrd. They follow me around and send this one from time to time as if they are clever or someink. Nothing to say I take it."
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Is this Ardesco one wonders.........

http://forum.ardescosolutions.com/showthread.php?t=71
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Why?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb here but I think it's his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
            I'm gonna go out on a limb here but I think it's his wife.
            Did we get an answer on the hydrophonics though???

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Oi!
              are they picking on you ?
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

I happen to know a little about Hayes and Southall and other areas of London that are unrecognisable from 20-40 years ago. I have spoken to many of the old folks who have lived there for 30-40 years, it’s sad to listen to them tell tales of how it was a lovely place to live which has for them now turned into an absolute hell hole, where they are terrorised for their skin colour. It’s just a tad hypocritical to call an area a sh1tpot without understanding why it is so and the history of how it got so. I hear lots herein running Eastcote down without saying why or when it got ‘undesirable’. Anyone venture a guess, come on you all know but you’re all sitting there with your lips clenched tight, go on say it.

Well you don’t have to, you are exposed as closet racists. I don’t hold that against you, as I have said many times before most people are imho. Come on dive in the water’s warm.

Eastcote will eventually become a Hayes/Southall, although parts bordering Pinner etc are very desirable, out of your league boys. Take a look at areas in Slough and Reading and Aylesbury and see what your lovely little havens will become in the next few decades. Maybe when you have lived in utopiasville 30-40 years you too will be terrorised for being White or Christian like the poor old dears of Hayes. Enjoy!

Comment

"Well you don’t have to, you are exposed as closet racists. I don’t hold that against you, as I have said many times before most people are imho. Come on dive in the water’s warm."

It has nothing to do with race. Eastcote, hayes are cr@p due to the chavs who live there - chavs of all colours. Nobody at all mentioned race in this - because race has nothing to do with it, so the closet racist thing does not hold true.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                    "Well you don’t have to, you are exposed as closet racists. I don’t hold that against you, as I have said many times before most people are imho. Come on dive in the water’s warm."

It has nothing to do with race. Eastcote, hayes are cr@p due to the chavs who live there - chavs of all colours. Nobody at all mentioned race in this - because race has nothing to do with it, so the closet racist thing does not hold true.
                    May I humbly suggest that many of the problems seen in Hayes/Southall are due to religious factions. And may I also suggest that Christianity is not that important to any inhabitants. You only have to read the local papers around religious fesitval days to notice this.

Chavs? do me a favour.

Comment

"Christianity is not that important to any inhabitants"

And that could be said of most of the UK - regardless of their skin colour. It's certainly the case for me. So you are saying that all the ills in these places are down to the non white population while those young white chavs are fine upstanding members of the community then. Utter utter bolloxs!
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X