• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Torture on the streets of Eastcote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy
    CD - you really should be Sectioned.
    Thank you and now I have to dash off to see my psycho analyst. I know that's no way to talk about him but he is a bit of a strange analyst.

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      And what were your findings?
      I must fly fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
        I must fly fly.
        Which translated means he's off to Google it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
          Which translated means he's off to Google it.
          I don't have to google anything missy, I have nothing to prove. If you googled the name you would find it's simply laser surgery for refractive errors (myopia/hyperopia/a stigmata), I was involved in the optics in the machine. Did you know that Asians have a dominance for divergent squint (exotropia) whilst caucasians tend to have convergent (eso - bog-eyed). This is despite the former being born in India or elsewhere, Africa or the UK. It seems to point at a genetic difference rather than an environmental one, although diet cannot be ruled out - it is unlikely.

Comment

Working...
          X