• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Torture on the streets of Eastcote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardesco
    Remove user from ignore list
    Causus Deli This message is hidden because Causus Deli is on your ignore list.</SPAN>
    This person is a quality tnrd. They follow me around and send this one from time to time as if they are clever or someink. Nothing to say I take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
      This person is a quality tnrd. They follow me around and send this one from time to time as if they are clever or someink. Nothing to say I take it.
      I think you'll find Ardesco has been here a lot longer than you. Arrogant git ain't you?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        And we like him...
        Yeah I like Ardesco. He isn't an annoying git like some people.

Oh, hi CD.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          And we like him...
          Do you think that bothers me, is this the playground thread?

Comment

Do you think that bothers me, is this the playground thread?
            No I'm quite sure you're used to being a treated like a smelly turd.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              No I'm quite sure you're used to being a treated like a smelly turd.
              Well it's better than looking like an idiot all the time, how thick is your skin missy?

Comment

I think you'll find Ardesco has been here a lot longer than you.
                So what, how does it matter how long you've been here?
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I think you'll find Ardesco has been here a lot longer than you. Arrogant git ain't you?
                  Look if they were ignoring me my posts would not come up, nor would this silly hand clapping thing. They are clearly reading and then using something to post it. Why not just ignore it rather than make a childish statement. Bit like you eh? Neither have you have anything to say. You all say Eastcote is a sh1tehole and give no reason, well it's because it has been flooded with workshy outsiders imho. Just wander down the road and you will find the delightfull areas of Pinner and Northwood, the houses there are too big to be taken over by dossers.

Comment

Look if they were ignoring me my posts would not come up, nor would this silly hand clapping thing. They are clearly reading and then using something to post it. Why not just ignore it rather than make a childish statement. Bit like you eh? Neither have you have anything to say. You all say Eastcote is a sh1tehole and give no reason, well it's because it has been flooded with workshy outsiders imho. Just wander down the road and you will find the delightfull areas of Pinner and Northwood, the houses there are too big to be taken over by dossers.
                    Shocking - has it got a high unemployment rate there?

Comment

There seems quite a swell' that Eastcote and surrounding areas are sh1tehouses. Let me tell you they were not so very long ago very sought after areas, believe it or not Hayes once was a lovely place to live. What do people think it is in their minds that make them so carp now?
                      Maybe in medieval times but not in living memory.

Further proof you're a dinosaur.

Now why don't you do like the rest of them there dinosaurs and disappear from the face of the earth.

Oh, and have one of these to see you on your way -

Comment

Working...
                      X