• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sports Car Hire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll
    It's easy to get lost in Liverpool
    Easy for you obviously. Could that be down to the fact that you come fitted with the directional sense of a female lemming I wonder? It would explain a lot about your contributions to the forum at least.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
      Easy for you obviously. Could that be down to the fact that you come fitted with the directional sense of a female lemming I wonder? It would explain a lot about your contributions to the forum at least.
      diddums
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

It would explain a lot about your contributions to the forum at least.
        Does he have "Two Beds" as well?
        Trust me, there are
        hth SB
        Happens??
        Oh yes, I am sure it has cost us a packet over the years alexei!
        I have to admit, your posts are an inspiration, do you think you will ever manage a paragraph?
        Last edited by Troll; 8 June 2007, 20:55.
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
          http://www.bespokes.co.uk/index_nn.htm

Edit: £1350 for a 360 Spider for a 4 day weekend.
          Spider it is. Quote recieved including insurance for me being under age of 30 and i'm liking it. Even got local pick up for me which saves on delivery charge

Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

You can have a porsche boxster s on a 24 hour test drive for free
            I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
              Spider it is. Quote recieved including insurance for me being under age of 30 and i'm liking it. Even got local pick up for me which saves on delivery charge

Bargain price. Have some fun, drive at 30mph in front of a car towing a caravan on the country roads. That will wind some drivers up.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                I have to admit, your posts are an inspiration, do you think you will ever manage a paragraph?
                Blimey, you really are verging on the "stalker" side troll. You are AtW and I claim my £5!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                  Bargain price. Have some fun, drive at 30mph in front of a car towing a caravan on the country roads. That will wind some drivers up.
                  i do intend to drive really slow to annoy people just like fast cars driving slow annoys me.

i'm even not going to overtake a lorry at points i could clearly do so just to see expressions on peoples face ha ha
                  Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

i do intend to drive really slow to annoy people just like fast cars driving slow annoys me.

i'm even not going to overtake a lorry at points i could clearly do so just to see expressions on peoples face ha ha
                    Have you ever driven a rear wheel drive car before? Especially one with serious BHP?
                    I suggest you try something a little more tame before writing off an 100k car and probably several others in the process. Or at least do a track day first.
                    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Have you looked at the excess you have to pay? £3K to £5K

With those cars, someone kicking off a wing mirror or hitting it in a car park will cost you your deposit.

If the gearbox goes, they are going to try and sting you for the excess.

Excess & Security Deposit:

(A) As a security bond
                      (B) As payments towards any mechanical damage which is not covered by our Insurers, eg, tyres, wheels, clutch, gearbox and which was sustained during the hire period, excluding normal wear and tear, due to misuse and abuse.
                      (C) As an insurance excess against any accidental damage or loss caused to the vehicle by a third party or the hirer. The hirer is liable for the amount shown as Excess Deposit. Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) is available to reduce this. Please see below.
                      (D) Additional charges incurred during hire for excess mileage and, or, petrol reimbursement charges. The Excess Security Deposit is as per the tariff.

Comment

Working...
                      X