• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wine Chateauneuf do Boris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Giant Alien Lizards like wine too... particularly chianti.
    That's something I never understood about Hannibal Lector - why did he like eating other people?

The trouble you have to go to can't be worth it for taste alone - the taste can't be that different to some other meats.

Above comment doesn't apply to Giant Alien Lizards of course

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      That's something I never understood about Hannibal Lector - why did he like eating other people?

The trouble you have to go to can't be worth it for taste alone - the taste can't be that different to some other meats.

Above comment doesn't apply to Giant Alien Lizards of course
      It's ok actually, tastes like chicken. Quite good slow roasted with seasonal vegetables.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut
        It's ok actually, tastes like chicken. Quite good slow roasted with seasonal vegetables.
        I always understood it to be like pork.

But regardless of whether it's like chicken or pork - why not eat chicken or pork?

Was he a nutter?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          I always understood it to be like pork.

But regardless of whether it's like chicken or pork - why not eat chicken or pork?

Was he a nutter?
          I thought it would be more like pork, but any random meat always seems to "taste like chicken". Allegedly.

I think it was the two birds with one stone scenario; satisfy your need for homicide and hunger in one go.

According to Will Graham in Manhunter, Lecter was insane. That's why he caught him.

Comment

Working...
          X