• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many years ago a friend of mine decided to wind up a female colleague by singing "I know a song that'll really get on your nerves" just audibly, for about 5 minutes, over and over, until she finally snapped and blurted out "well tell us it, then!"
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
      Many years ago a friend of mine decided to wind up a female colleague by singing "I know a song that'll really get on your nerves" just audibly, for about 5 minutes, over and over, until she finally snapped and blurted out "well tell us it, then!"
      He could have been done for sexual harassment, seeing as this was a boy on girl crime.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
        He could have been done for sexual harassment, seeing as this was a boy on girl crime.
        There isn't a court in the land that would buy that one, once they saw her!
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Ah - now I think I get the original joke. Not telling the rest of you, though.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            The original bearded lady?
            No, just loud, and generally foul.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
              He said tomorrow
              Its today
              It will be today tomorrow too

Comment

Originally posted by swissmike
                It will be today tomorrow too
                But today will be yesterday.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Is it tomorrow yet?

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
                    No, just loud, and generally foul.
                    Mmmm, I like chicken.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

For all of you who patiently waited on how to find out how to keep an idiot in suspense, here's the answer.

http://undercons.misk.com/

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X