• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You're all going to hate me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
    has british media and society become so sick that the parents would consider something like that?

BTW BB starts tonight. case closed.

There's a famous Mexican /south american writer (sorry forgot her name)who had a daughter that suddenly went into a coma and she had to nurse her till death, she wrote a book about the journey the book name is Paula, I think this was one of the leading/first books to address the grievance of loosing a child - the writer wrote the book because she went through so much pain and suffering, I for once really wanted to read about it, I lost my kid sister to cancer, reading the book did help my grievance!

I agree writing the book for the sake of publicity is sick, however if written to document the journey and dedicate to their lost child in the hope one day she may read it and come home sounds a very good idea to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
      And what the hell is the pope going to do for them???
      He blessed a photo of maddie.

Did she take her other kids with her then or not?
      All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Originally posted by zamzummim
        There's a famous Mexican /south american writer (sorry forgot her name)who had a daughter that suddenly went into a coma and she had to nurse her till death, she wrote a book about the journey the book name is Paula, I think this was one of the leading/first books to address the grievance of loosing a child - the writer wrote the book because she went through so much pain and suffering, I for once really wanted to read about it, I lost my kid sister to cancer, reading the book did help my grievance!

I agree writing the book for the sake of publicity is sick, however if written to document the journey and dedicate to their lost child in the hope one day she may read it and come home sounds a very good idea to me.
        Isabel Allende was the author. I haven't read that one, but what I have read by her is very good.

However you choose to grieve should be up to you. If others don't want to read about it, they can just stop reading.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
          Isabel Allende was the author. I haven't read that one, but what I have read by her is very good.

However you choose to grieve should be up to you. If others don't want to read about it, they can just stop reading.
          Yes that's her thanks, as you said no one is forced to read anything they don't want to read.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            My last post was with regards to the legal system in this country.
            My first post was voicing my gut instincts about this whole situation.

I'm not trying to "stitch" the parents up - I'm just voicing my thoughts.

I tell you what else I find wierd...

Why did they only take her?
            If it was a peado ring and they'd be surveilancing the area, why not take all 3 kids?

If it was a kidnap ring and they wanted to sell the lass on to an adoptive family, why not take a younger child? Surely they'd get more money for a 2 year old than a 4 year old?
            And surely more for a boy than a girl? Or more for twins?

I'm sorry if putting these questions out ther is upsettign anyone...I just....I just dont get it.
            Why would they want more than one anyway? and it is a lot easier to keep a lid on one child than threee. Also twins are double trouble as opposed to cancelling each other out. And finally what the **** would you know if you have not had kids?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I think they forgot where they left her and are now making cover stories.

Comment

They made front page of the Times again today...but alas no pictures of the little girl...oh well, everyone will spot the parents at least
                Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                  Why would they want more than one anyway?
                  Well thats like saying "Why would anyone steal £50k when they could just steal a tenner and not draw any attention to themselves.

and it is a lot easier to keep a lid on one child than threee.
                  Again, if it's this sophisticated peodo ring, they'd want as many as possible, and would have the ability to keep the lid on as many as possible.

Also twins are double trouble as opposed to cancelling each other out.
                  If it's adoption, twins would probably draw 10 times as much cash. If it's a peodo ring, probably twice as much cash for the kinkiness of it?? And the fact that there's a boy and a girl - double's the market.

And finally what the **** would you know if you have not had kids?
                  Firstly, who the **** do you think you're talking to you?
                  Secondly, you dont have to have kids to have an opinion on this. I'm having it thrusted in my face every day (and not in a good way) and I dont have kids, so what, I'm just supposed to listen to everyone mong on about it 24/7 and not say a word?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito
                    They made front page of the Times again today...but alas no pictures of the little girl...oh well, everyone will spot the parents at least
                    Yep, page 3 of the independent with no picture of the kid aswell.

Actually, they got an amazing write up in there today like - you'd think they were the new fricken messiahs. McCanns for President....
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Aha!

You responded to my response to the post that Never Was...
                      You now need to delete the response to the response
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X