• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Porsche 911

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vito
    You have made me very happy!!! Thank you...

And amazingly for this board...I got an answer to the actual question after only 3 pages!!

of f*%K it. If you can afford it and will use it every day then go for it.

Comment

Penis extension surgery will be a lot cheaper. And when you finally get that big schlong you'll be happy in a Daihatsu Copen - even if you look like Noddy in Toytown.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
        of f*%K it. If you can afford it and will use it every day then go for it.

Thank you...thats the spirit!
        Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Penis extension surgery will be a lot cheaper. And when you finally get that big schlong you'll be happy in a Daihatsu Copen - even if you look like Noddy in Toytown.

Ha ha...thats like saying I should spend the money on a big house instead of a car...

The same answer applies to both...already have it!

Comment

You make me laugh, you're clearly not a petrolhead and have no interest in cars whatsoever yet you insist on putting your oar in!
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
              You make me laugh, you're clearly not a petrolhead and have no interest in cars whatsoever yet you insist on putting your oar in!

Wrong I am a hard core Alfisti.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Wrong I am a hard core Alfisti.
                That’s a very masculine car brand for someone who likes the Daihatsu Copen!
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I own a 911 and no the rear seats are not suitable to be populated at all!

As for a bastard to drive... Mine is 4 wheel drive and can still catch you out if you're not wary.

The point of 911 ownership is indulgence. Feck the kids, they can walk.

Comment

When SASguru buys a car the main consideration is the colour.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                      When SASguru buys a car the main consideration is the colour.
                      Pink by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                      X