• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

gay parents adopt!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vito
    Ha ha

Why exactly do you come on here? You don't like it on here...you never agree with anyone...you seem to want serious debate based on proven facts or your stereotypical idealisms...I'm sure that there are places for people like you where you would be much happier...but one thing is for sure, this ain't it.

We like to have debates with a smile on our face and our tongue planted firmly in our cheeks...we like conspiracy theories and we like opinion that differ from the norm...

We don't however like people coming on here being a complete cock...so please...run along
    You seem to be happy attacking all the time, it's a sign of stupidity sonny. This is your domain is it little boy, get over yourself? Anyway I'm not here for an argument but I find little of substance in the debate, just pecked heads willing to spout any unconvincing platitudes. Are you the leader, cos quote if you're the best they have we'll be running the place in 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
      You seem to be happy attacking all the time, it's a sign of stupidity sonny. This is your domain is it little boy, get over yourself? Anyway I'm not here for an argument but I find little of substance in the debate, just pecked heads willing to spout any unconvincing platitudes. Are you the leader, cos quote if you're the best they have we'll be running the place in 6 months?

(_|_) x
      Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Ok Ok which one of you is Cassus Deli. He bears the same sense of unreality as Chico. LB?
        I do believe it was Bagpuss calling homosexuality a "perversion" the last time, so its probably one of his many many many id's

I swear there are only about 10 people on this board.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          I swear there are only about 10 people on this board.
          Yeps, just you and me and the one that don't know binary.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/cri...cle1096050.ece

But hey, on the positive side at least they'll grow up to have good dress sense.
            Last edited by GreenerGrass; 23 May 2007, 18:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
              but I find little of substance in the debate
              Try adding some then. It would help if your argument consisted of more than "look at gay people on TV - they look dodgy!".

Why would you though, you are only here to troll after all.
              All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Working...
              X