• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

gay parents adopt!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gay parents adopt!

As nature intended
    The pope is a tard.

Carlos and Fernando?

Bloody immigrants comming over here and adopting our chicks.

I blame the Queen.

Comment

dirty poofs!!!
      Call the cops

Comment

flamingoes = pink

talk about playing to stereotype

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
          flamingoes = pink

talk about playing to stereotype
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            Every arse-bandit couple in the country wil be quoting this case to back uo their yoomun rites.

Comment

Well they were stealing eggs before they were given one. So if gay people use this as proof that nature is "down with thier arse bangnig" I'll use that to prove all gays are villans and should be locked up.

Comment

Quote: The dirty, filthy, perverted, b******'s.

Joking aside, I don't think it a good idea for two men to adopt, a woman is needed to offset the natural male belligerence. Nature intended us to be so, it has advantages for progeny safety but without balance can lead to abuse. In my experience homosexual males are slightly unbalanced and at very least stricter checking should take place regarding mental stability. I'd also like to add, as a balanced individual and parent, that adoption for a male is not the same as having ones own; there can never be the same bond. This may not be so pronounced in the female homosapien.

I also think gay penguin stories for 7 year olds is playing dangerous games with immature minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
                  In my experience homosexual males are slightly unbalanced
                  You have had a very limited experience then...

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
                    I also think gay penguin stories for 7 year olds is playing dangerous games with immature minds.
                    Agreed. They grow up thinking they are clever enough to run thier own business and are drawn to the Accounting / Legal section asking stupid questions. Fecking penguins.

Comment

Working...
                    X