• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn : Weds 29th Sep at 7.15pm. More details here.

Stupid Agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    Originally posted by Francko
    Master Kangan pointed to the mountain and said to Threadi: "You speak of mind over matter -- then let's see you move Miss Pie"

    Wordlessly the young disciple ate the pie.

    The Master smiled as Threadi slapped him up the side of the head. "You had to use your hands."

    Silently Threadi closed his mouth.

    Can I steal that for my blog?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

    Comment


      #12
      Originally posted by Kyajae
      Name the agency please
      can we get the mods to include phrases like this on a filter. I'm so sick of the constant 'name and shame' quotes, its one of the reasons people leave here

      Comment


        #13
        Originally posted by boredsenseless
        can we get the mods to include phrases like this on a filter. I'm so sick of the constant 'name and shame' quotes, its one of the reasons people leave here
        are you boredsenseless with it all?
        The pope is a tard.

        Comment


          #14
          Originally posted by threaded

          Can I steal that for my blog?
          Sure, glad to be an inspiration for Threaded.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

          Comment


            #15
            Originally posted by SallyAnne
            are you boredsenseless with it all?
            sure am

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by boredsenseless
              sure am
              Oh

              Is there anything you'd like to talk about today to cheer you up and restore your faith a bit?
              The pope is a tard.

              Comment


                #17
                Originally posted by SallyAnne
                I'm fairly convinced one of the lads on here is an agent, as he's always tapping me up for job leads under the "I'm a newbie" premise.

                I'm always amazed at the extend to which they'll go...quite admirable really, in an "i hate them" sort of way.
                It could be DodgyAgent, seeing as he's called DodgyAgent and purports to being a dodgy agent and is always talking about dodgy agent type things.

                Comment


                  #18
                  Originally posted by TazMaN
                  It could be DodgyAgent, seeing as he's called DodgyAgent and purports to being a dodgy agent and is always talking about dodgy agent type things.
                  nah, I think he is a contractor

                  Oh no, I'm turning into Ardesco - I'll be claiming the US government was responsible for 9/11 in a minute!!
                  The pope is a tard.

                  Comment


                    #19
                    Originally posted by TazMaN
                    It could be DodgyAgent, seeing as he's called DodgyAgent and purports to being a dodgy agent and is always talking about dodgy agent type things.
                    damn I've been outed
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

                    Comment


                      #20
                      Originally posted by SallyAnne
                      nah, I think he is a contractor

                      Oh no, I'm turning into Ardesco - I'll be claiming the US government was responsible for 9/11 in a minute!!
                      I've been outed AGAIN
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X