• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Stupid Agent

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Stupid Agent"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    nah, I think he is a contractor

Oh no, I'm turning into Ardesco - I'll be claiming the US government was responsible for 9/11 in a minute!!
    I've been outed AGAIN

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN
    It could be DodgyAgent, seeing as he's called DodgyAgent and purports to being a dodgy agent and is always talking about dodgy agent type things.
    damn I've been outed

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN
    It could be DodgyAgent, seeing as he's called DodgyAgent and purports to being a dodgy agent and is always talking about dodgy agent type things.
    nah, I think he is a contractor

Oh no, I'm turning into Ardesco - I'll be claiming the US government was responsible for 9/11 in a minute!!

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    I'm fairly convinced one of the lads on here is an agent, as he's always tapping me up for job leads under the "I'm a newbie" premise.

I'm always amazed at the extend to which they'll go...quite admirable really, in an "i hate them" sort of way.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by boredsenseless
    sure am
    Oh

Is there anything you'd like to talk about today to cheer you up and restore your faith a bit?

Leave a comment:

• boredsenseless
    replied
    are you boredsenseless with it all?
    sure am

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded

Can I steal that for my blog?
    Sure, glad to be an inspiration for Threaded.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by boredsenseless
    can we get the mods to include phrases like this on a filter. I'm so sick of the constant 'name and shame' quotes, its one of the reasons people leave here
    are you boredsenseless with it all?

Leave a comment:

• boredsenseless
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    Name the agency please
    can we get the mods to include phrases like this on a filter. I'm so sick of the constant 'name and shame' quotes, its one of the reasons people leave here

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Master Kangan pointed to the mountain and said to Threadi: "You speak of mind over matter -- then let's see you move Miss Pie"

Wordlessly the young disciple ate the pie.

The Master smiled as Threadi slapped him up the side of the head. "You had to use your hands."

Silently Threadi closed his mouth.

Can I steal that for my blog?

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Master Kangan pointed to the mountain and said to Threadi: "You speak of mind over matter -- then let's see you move Miss Pie"

The Master smiled as Threadi slapped him up the side of the head. "You had to use your hands."

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Master Kangan pointed to the mountain and said to Daichi: "You speak of mind over matter -- then let's see you move Mt. Fuji."

Wordlessly the young disciple pulled the shoji screen across their view.

The Master smiled as Daichi slapped him up the side of the head. "You had to use your hands."

Silently Daichi closed his eyes.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    I start a new gig on monday after I got the job pimp phones me asking me to email him all the technical questions I was asked in the interview.

You're kidding?! And did you? I wnder what he would have used them for...getting the cheapest person the job no doubt.

I'm fairly convinced one of the lads on here is an agent, as he's always tapping me up for job leads under the "I'm a newbie" premise.

I'm always amazed at the extend to which they'll go...quite admirable really, in an "i hate them" sort of way.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Is it possible to noisily close your eyes?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by HankWangford
    mail him the infamous question "how do you move Mt Fuji"
    Master Kangan pointed to the mountain and said to Daichi: "You speak of mind over matter -- then let's see you move Mt. Fuji."

Wordlessly the young disciple pulled the shoji screen across their view.

The Master smiled as Daichi slapped him up the side of the head. "You had to use your hands."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X