• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's happened...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny
    What more could you ask for.
    For you to buy a jar of my fine organic Seville orange marmalade. You won't regret it and it might convince me to stick at my plan B.

Comment

Precisely. If we lived like that there would be no war, no poverty, no recruiters and no IR35.

Now I know that you aren't real. Nice one though, had us going for a while there...

Comment

Precisely. If we lived like that there would be no war, no poverty, no recruiters and no IR35.

That's like asking a bloke if he could live with a life of sex but without any orgasms.

Impossible due to nature. Don't blame us we're only human.
        "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Hey Denny...you can't have a go at a class divide when you clearly like to look down on people from up there on your high horse!
          Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Now I know that you aren't real. Nice one though, had us going for a while there...
            I called it first, I win.

Comment

It's less to do with me on 'high horses' and more to do with the Nazi soldier ants I'm associating with on here.

I have to look down to stop myself from treading on you.

Steady...
              Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
                You're still travelling by train? Peasent.
                Peasant!

Retard!

Comment

Working...
                X