• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wonder if you can help me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if you can help me

I want to post on here but can't think what to put, Any suggestions?

please don't be rude as I have a weak heart and a lilly liver.

Many Thanks
    BP
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

A girlfriend once told me to be careful when lovemaking as she had a weak heart.

I said "lie on your side darling and i'll try and miss it".

IGMC.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss

BP
      Any sort of emotional, reactionary, non-thinking, opinionated drivel with no backing evidence should suffice.

HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        A girlfriend once told me to be careful when lovemaking as she had a weak heart.

I said "lie on your side darling and i'll try and miss it".

IGMC.
        A girlfriend once told me that we couldn't make love as she had acute angina.

I said "That's not a problem, love. By the way, you've got smashing tits, too".

IWAGMC
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss

please don't be rude as I have a weak heart and a lilly liver.

Many Thanks
          BP
          Sit on one of them swivel chairs and spin yourself round and around with your eyes shut.

When you come to a stop open your eyes and write about the first thing that comes into your head.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
          X