• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what % of time......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956
    What, your rate is only £20 per hour?

It takes you an hr to have a crap??? I average about 15mins so £20 is a good benchmark

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
      It takes you an hr to have a crap??? I average about 15mins so £20 is a good benchmark
      I don't like to rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
        Wow. You use a PSP to wipe your ass. Can't you just use a handfull of fifties like the rest of us.
        Please! Use only 1 at a time!
        God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

I always endeavour to get my poos on my timesheet.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Anyone posting on this forum obviously doesn't have enough work to do. I do about 1 hour a day myself. I actually enjoy those days where I'm busy and have worked the whole day and not fraternised on the net.

When I started here it was busy but now it's just tick-tock until my 8 hours are up. Have felt my skills suffer but I know I'll bounce back after.

Comment

I don't put my arse on the toliet for anything less then £25.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                I have jacked in my current gig, highest rate for ages, because there is not enough to do. As a contractor my edge is to be able to work hard, fast and accurate. If I cant keep practicing that then I am offski.

I reckon I wont slow down till I'm about 61

Just a couple of months to go then
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                  I always endeavour to get my poos on my timesheet.
                  In an accounting sense, or a physical sense?

Comment

Eh?!!! I've never understood this. Surely you need a tulip, so you go and you have one? Why would that take any longer than 30 seconds?!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

This is a great way to beat the censors! Start off by discussing something serious, then end up talking about bog times...and it stays in 'General'.
                      Sorted!

Comment

Working...
                      X