• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK's Far right underbelly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    any word is offensive depending on how it is said and any intent behind saying it.
    Agent.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Absolutely nothing at all!

Scots isn't an offensive word - there's no hateful undercurrent when it's used.
      Call them 'Scotch' and then you will see the full fiery wrath of a scotsman!
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Agent.
        there you go
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
          Call them 'Scotch' and then you will see the full fiery wrath of a scotsman!
          Or British.

Comment

I think you need to find an avatar!!! Hopefully with your man-gina showing
            You've seen my downstairs mix-up!

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
              Or British.

or even better

"English"
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                You've seen my downstairs mix-up!
                I've drank bailey's from it
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
                  Has anyone noticed the radical right wing underbelly of this site or am I just being over sensitive? There seems to be a range of prejudices that certain posters posses to outright racism in some cases. As many of you know my political stance is 'slightly right of centre' but some of the covert racism on here is sickening....

Opinions are like ar$eholes - everybody has one. When you start describing them in terms of left/righ/centre, you're politicising a debate that will invariably inflame people. Keep the politics out of it and discuss it freely. Just because people might not like my opinions, I will not be silenced. I'll argue my corner and we can agree or agree to disagree. If you want to replace a well argued debate by smears, insults and teddy-throwing, fine. Just don't expect to be taken seriously in future.

The propensity for people to try and shut discussions and debate down by smearing people with terms like 'racism' is a modern method of censureship that Stalin would have been proud of in early cold war Russia. The Neo-Cons also try it in the US by smearing people as 'unpatriotic' if they question US foreign policy. Who are the real facists?

Comment

I've drank bailey's from it
                    Hope it wasn't too seaweedy

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                      Opinions are like ar$eholes - everybody has one. When you start describing them in terms of left/righ/centre, you're politicising a debate that will invariably inflame people. Keep the politics out of it and discuss it freely. Just because people might not like my opinions, I will not be silenced. I'll argue my corner and we can agree or agree to disagree. If you want to replace a well argued debate by smears, insults and teddy-throwing, fine. Just don't expect to be taken seriously in future.

The propensity for people to try and shut discussions and debate down by smearing people with terms like 'racism' is a modern method of censureship that Stalin would have been proud of in early cold war Russia. The Neo-Cons also try it in the US by smearing people as 'unpatriotic' if they question US foreign policy. Who are the real facists?
                      My goodness Kyajae, something intelligent from you!

Comment

Working...
                      X