• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK's Far right underbelly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK's Far right underbelly

Has anyone noticed the radical right wing underbelly of this site or am I just being over sensitive? There seems to be a range of prejudices that certain posters posses to outright racism in some cases. As many of you know my political stance is 'slightly right of centre' but some of the covert racism on here is sickening....

door...bang...arse...way out...
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Sally has wind again
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        Sally has wind again

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
          Has anyone noticed the radical right wing underbelly of this site or am I just being over sensitive? There seems to be a range of prejudices that certain posters posses to outright racism in some cases. As many of you know my political stance is 'slightly right of centre' but some of the covert racism on here is sickening....
          I agree. Most of the posters on here have little toothbrush tashes - take my word for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            I agree. Most of the posters on here have little toothbrush tashes - take my word for it!
            I may take that one to dragon's den....
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

It put me off for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                It put me off for a while.

I think you need to find an avatar!!! Hopefully with your man-gina showing
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  I think you need to find an avatar!!! Hopefully with your man-gina showing
                  Get in there!

Comment

If people have a problem with immigration or groups of migrants that does not necessarily make them a racist. If I see black youths beating people up on 5 seperate occasions and next time I see a gang of African youths I cross the road, does that make me a racist?
                    Last edited by XTC; 20 April 2007, 10:34.

Comment

Working...
                    X