• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Really...which w**ker was it...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really...which w**ker was it...

...that decided to do an upgrade on HMRCs IT systems at fecking tax year end! Could they not have done this in say December...its not like the end of the tax year snook up on them.....

Muppets.

Why? Is there something we should be doing at year end?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Well...PAYE year end for me. Got to submit myself and familys PAYE statements (dad uses me coy as an umbrella).

Comment

Yeh but you have until 19th to do that. Unless this is this some self-employed thing which I know nowt about.

Why does my clock say it's September?
        Last edited by xoggoth; 4 April 2007, 19:38.
        bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Yes, but you can send them as soon as they are ready. I was trying to beat the post Apr 5th rush and get them done now.

Comment

<<Really...which w**ker was it... >>

Cr@p Gemini

Comment

Nope you've still lost me. What PAYE statements? No PAYE forms due till 19th May.
              bloggoth

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                Nope you've still lost me. What PAYE statements? No PAYE forms due till 19th May.
                P35. Ok, not really PAYE year end but my payroll / paye returns for HMRC.

Comment

Working...
                X