• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Really...which w**ker was it..."

Collapse

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Nope you've still lost me. What PAYE statements? No PAYE forms due till 19th May.
    P35. Ok, not really PAYE year end but my payroll / paye returns for HMRC.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Nope you've still lost me. What PAYE statements? No PAYE forms due till 19th May.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    <<Really...which w**ker was it... >>

Cr@p Gemini

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Yes, but you can send them as soon as they are ready. I was trying to beat the post Apr 5th rush and get them done now.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Yeh but you have until 19th to do that. Unless this is this some self-employed thing which I know nowt about.

Why does my clock say it's September?
    Last edited by xoggoth; 4 April 2007, 19:38.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Well...PAYE year end for me. Got to submit myself and familys PAYE statements (dad uses me coy as an umbrella).

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Why? Is there something we should be doing at year end?

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    started a topic Really...which w**ker was it...

Really...which w**ker was it...

...that decided to do an upgrade on HMRCs IT systems at fecking tax year end! Could they not have done this in say December...its not like the end of the tax year snook up on them.....

Muppets.

Working...
X