• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK's Response to Iran: Discuss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mailman
    Hahahahahhahaa...is that the politically correct way of saying the Poms were ensuring the stuff on the boat wasnt being smuggled and at the same time ensuring no explosives or weapons were on board that would end up in the hands of terrorists in iraq! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA

You know I sometimes wonder what you have been smoking Alf

This is wrong on so many levels I dont even know where to start. Perhaps Ill start with the fact that those morons captured in Iraq WERENT in any kind of Iranian embassy. Maybe Ill start with the accusations that those morons captured in Baghdad had been aiding and arming terrorists.

Thank god you arent in Government. Apart from increased taxes you would most likely have already apologised for slavery, paid compensation to relatives of crims sent to Australia and handed back the Rugby World Cup to Pakistan in recognition of the fact that its unfair to have such a lovely trophy when them moooslums dont play it themselves.

Hoist the french made spanish surrender tissues Alf!

Mailman
    Hurrah - the village moron is back! We missed you MM.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
      Pussies = giving up without a fight - what is the point of being a soldier if you are not prepared to fight?

They were not "soldiers", they were "sailors". There is a world of difference

hth

SB in "Pedantic" mode
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
        If found guilty of espionage then the UK soldiers would, under Iranian Law- face the death penalty.

Not that this would bother Blair has he contemplates his lucrative US college circuit tour.
        No but it would appease your guilt complex
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Seized crew 'all admit trespass'

The 15 Britons held by Iran accept they were picked up in its waters despite the UK's insistence they were in Iraqi territory, Iranian state radio says.
          It reported film of all the Royal Navy personnel giving details existed but would not be broadcast on TV because of "positive changes" in the UK's stance.
          It is all hotting up now. Apparently Italy have surrendered just in case!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
            Maybe Ill start with the accusations that those morons captured in Baghdad had been aiding and arming terrorists.

So you have proof of this - do indulge me.
            If you will note I used the word ACCUSATIONS. I guess your understanding of the English language is right up there with guru's love for you?

Thank god you arent in Government. Apart from increased taxes

Well if I was in Governement there would have been no war in Iraq - therefore less taxes - warmongers like yourself increase taxation - we didnt get the booty from Iraq that the US got.

Do keep up Mailman.

Theres a good chap.
            BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA...I have increased your taxes...BWEAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA...you know Im pretty sure we have had this arguement before and the last time you got your handed to you in a sling.

So let me recap for you, more is spent in a day on social welfare than has been spent in Iraq and Afghanistan by the Government

Then again, dont let that little tidbit fool you, I mean clearly the fact more is spent on unemployed bints with children than the fighting jihadis means nothing to you!

But come on Alfred, please point out which tax increases are specifically because of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Mailman

Comment

If you will note I used the word ACCUSATIONS. I guess your understanding of the English language is right up there with guru's love for you?

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA...I have increased your taxes...BWEAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA...you know Im pretty sure we have had this arguement before and the last time you got your handed to you in a sling.

So let me recap for you, more is spent in a day on social welfare than has been spent in Iraq and Afghanistan by the Government

Then again, dont let that little tidbit fool you, I mean clearly the fact more is spent on unemployed bints with children than the fighting jihadis means nothing to you!

But come on Alfred, please point out which tax increases are specifically because of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan!

Mailman
              An accusation without proof is a fabrication.

Eg Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction.

The extra taxes recently levied against small businesses are in part to subsidise the floundering Middle East Wars - not to mention the Trident upgrade - despite the fact they havent worked out any meaningful justification for this Weapon of Global Destruction aside from awarding the contracts to and boosting the shoddy profits of Lockheed Martin and such noble Captains of US industry- courtesy of the uK taxpayer - sans Mr Green.
              Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 2 April 2007, 15:58.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                It is all hotting up now. Apparently Italy have surrendered just in case!
                Bah, Italy surrendered to terrorists ages ago!

Although they did get a few warnings from the Americans when they did surrender (the commie lesbo tree hugging surrender monkey hasnt stopped talking about it since!)

BTW, that quote of yours was from the iranian news agency...an even more one eyed organisation (if one exists) than the beeb!

Mailman

Comment

Total bollox.

Comment

I can't help the nagging feeling we are being manipulated here. Apparantly the Navy was ordered not to fight the Iranian's over the sailors and in addition the Frigate was 11 miles away.

So they just sat there. Meanwhile the feeling that some form of military action to get them out would be a good idea gains popularity

So what's next - The sailors being used as an excuse for TB to go and fight yet another war, or an excuse for some military action.

Comment

It worked for Israel with Lebanon.
                      All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X