• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wish I could be there!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could be there!!

So today in Norn Iron we have the momentous meeting between Paisley and Adams. The head of the "Democratic Unionists Party", a party which since its inception has singularly ignored the democratic rights of the Republican voters, is set to hold talks with the head of "Sinn Fein", a party whose name translates as "Ourselves alone", hardly sounds like they are inclined to want to share anything. Wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall at THAT meeting!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

I predict lots of Paislyite shouting without actually saying anything meaningfull and Adams saying bugger all before leaving in a huff.

Would be nice if I was wrong.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I predict ... actually I don't care any more. Aren't all the terrorists government ministers now? Or is that vice versa?

Comment

This a massive, historic moment, brought about by the Labour government. You are all very quiet about it. I wonder why?

Comment

coz were payin for it?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by peterhain
            This a massive, historic moment, brought about by the Labour government. You are all very quiet about it. I wonder why?
            John Major actualy.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by peterhain
              Because in a few days they will have a massive disagreement about whether Coke or Pepsi is better, refuse to speak (or shout) to anyone and we will be back at square one.
              All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Working...
              X