• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another reason why you guys don't rule the world anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian women are great... nice bodies, and appreciate a guy who can string a few words together. Makes a nice change for them. Great oral communication skills, too....
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Did you used to go to Church on Sundays mcquiggd?

Comment

Nope, Im an atheist.. used to be agnostic but have seen too much to believe in any form of god (I normally only use the 'god' word during bj's).
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Not quite what I meant. Only remembered after posting that you weren't based in London. If you were though you might have liked going to the 'Church'.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
            Not quite what I meant. Only remembered after posting that you weren't based in London. If you were though you might have liked going to the 'Church'.
            "The Church". mmm Have fond memories of that

Comment

You're not the only one. Half the stuff I got up to most people who know me wouldn't believe (and some I would never dream of telling).

Comment

not only cheaper than you but have prettier women
                Generally agree, but you should see the Polish cleaner at our place, Godzilla meets the Ghost Buster's Stay Puft man.

From the year I spent in OZ, I had the impression they had hardly any women at all, although what they did have was ok and had the most ginormous knockers, I think this was due to thermal expansion. Maybe global warming will be ok if it delivers women with much bigger norks.

PS I do apologise to the very few women on this board for that last sexist remark. It is utterly unnaceptable to talk about women as sex objects like that, as if they are nothing more than a pair of norks and I am utterly ashamed of myself.

PPS I realise they have arses too.
                Last edited by xoggoth; 14 March 2007, 20:50.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                  I was in Edinburgh, now in Amsterdam... intrigued as to what the Church might be ...
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                  X