• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone ever been chased down the road by a Lion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cykophysh39
    I would say the m25 has whole lot more dangerous animals on it
    Given the average speed of the M25 traffic, even if you were hit, you'd have a 99% chance of survival
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
      Given the average speed of the M25 traffic, even if you were hit, you'd have a 99% chance of survival
      Quite - I believe the speed cameras still give readings in furlongs per fortnight...
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I've chased a few lions in my time.

Threaded.

Comment

Stupid thing to do. The lions might drink all your beers before you could retrieve them.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X