• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ultimate cuk disgusted of Tunbridge Wells thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SB has been surprisingly quiet on this subject......
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
      SB has been surprisingly quiet on this subject......
      Cannot be arsed trawling back through the 38 pages or so to see where this has meandered. I'm bored at work, but not THAT bored. However, in order to compete let's just say that I'll take an educated guess that my point of view is diametrically opposed to yours and go from there.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        There is no such thing as racism.

We're all human.
        (with the exception of SB, we should cherish him, for he is the missing link!)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
          You went to the same school as ShaunBhoy and I claim my crisp fiver.

We're all human.
          (with the exception of SB, we should cherish him, for he is the missing link!)
          Now steady on Churchill. There you go getting all obsessive again. I've told you before, I'm not interested. You and your Golden rivets! Save all that for your matelot mates.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
            Cannot be arsed trawling back through the 38 pages or so to see where this has meandered. I'm bored at work, but not THAT bored. However, in order to compete let's just say that I'll take an educated guess that my point of view is diametrically opposed to yours and go from there.

So you're pro gay fairy tales in schools?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

So you're pro gay fairy tales in schools?
              No.

You?

Comment

Apologies for my absence I have been scouring the tomes of the budget for any sign of Gay Penguin Tax allowances. Whether the £20 child benefit will be afforded to said Sphenisciformes is not clear, indeed does an egg qualify? With a clutch size of two (in this case a donated clutch of course) this could cost all of us (even we who didn't support the Gay rights bill) quite a few bob. These are important issues for 4 year olds to ponder/muse and I fink this should be on next years curricular.
                Last edited by Causus Deli; 22 March 2007, 16:36.

Comment

Maybe there should be a gay mans allowance

Comment

Maybe there should be a gay mans allowance
                    I'm sorry I cannot make allowances for poofery.

Comment

Working...
                    X