• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ultimate cuk disgusted of Tunbridge Wells thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Causus Deli
    Do I feel vibes of confrontation here, look guys just grow up and have a fight!

Now to my next brainwave, I believe we are in very dangerous times indeed where one is considered a heretic to dare to think differently. Sanctimony levels abound amongst the shallow lurkers, those who have to big themselves up by 'caring' and 'understanding'. Our TV screens are full at the moment with these phonies, getting free publicity for the perpetuation of their fake being. Are we to adore them and place them on a higher level, are we to contribute and absolve ourselves of our guilt and place ourselves above others who dare not to contribute.

Gay Penguins are just a ridiculous reflection of our barmy society where we bend over backwards to 'understand' something, and in this case it's bollox to our young and impressionable who are blatently being used for experimentation purposes. Government's own statistics on important issues being covered up and widely misinterpreted again to keep the thought police happy. Call a spade a spade I say, unless we take a good close look at what is going on and debate openly then there is sure to be civil unrest. This is not homophobic or racist it's plain common sense.

I will not contribute a bean to any overseas causes, I contribute Tax which this government see fit to give away instead of looking after our own elderly or fragile people. The people who made this country great and we forget them, how crass is that?

Have a nice day

David
    Well said, see my BBC thread elsewhere, because it is they who are the thought police in our society. Just one point and that is that the tax we pay is used first and foremost to enhance the positions of our political masters and secondly for the benefit of those who work in the public sector. At best our tax is spent thirdly to benefit the poor and at worse it perpetuates creates and exaggerates the social problems that our society has.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

4208 is the figure of white hetero HIV cases, that's 7.35% of all cases of HIV in this country. Now the Gay white figure of 13437, that's 23.47% of all cases according to my magic calculator. The figure of 20630 means that Black African HIV is 5 times more prevalent than white HIV in this predominantly white populated country. Are the people allowed to know this, it's freely available info from the HPA? No because it doesn't suit.

Remember the message about more women getting HIV, well it's just not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
        4208 is the figure of white hetero HIV cases, that's 7.35% of all cases of HIV in this country. Now the Gay white figure of 13437, that's 23.47% of all cases according to my magic calculator. The figure of 20630 means that Black African HIV is 5 times more prevalent than white HIV in this predominantly white populated country. Are the people allowed to know this, it's freely available info from the HPA? No because it doesn't suit.
        Are you suggesting that darkies are more likely than whiteys to indulge in AIDS-catching activities?

Next you'll be saying that darkies are more likely to be criminals than whiteys.

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
          Are you suggesting that darkies are more likely than whiteys to indulge in AIDS-catching activities?

Next you'll be saying that darkies are more likely to be criminals than whiteys.
          Was that entirely necesary to make your point, feck me how many times to people on this board have to overstep the line of acceptable, it's not big, it's not clever and actually it's not really funny either. Well maybe if you're a Bernard Manning devotee it is.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Lighten up snaw you miserable git!

Comment

I'm very mellow, I just object to overtly racist language being used on a non NF BB. You got an issue take it up with the mods, I'm pretty sure which side they'll come down on.

BTW The difference I think between you and me, I'd tell you to your face if you came out with sh!t like that in RL, you on the other hand woulnd't say it in the first place.
              Last edited by snaw; 16 March 2007, 13:16.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
                I'm very mellow, I just object to overtly racist language being used on a non NF BB. You got an issue take it up with the mods, I'm pretty sure which side they'll come down on.

BTW The difference I think between you and me, I'd tell you to your face if you came out with sh!t like that in RL, you on the other hand woulnd't say it in the first place.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole

I'm saying that most of the HIV that the Gov are claiming is an epidemic is either Gay or imported. Do you like emotive word use; does it make you think you're clever, does it make you think you are better? Our epidemic amounts to about 500 ish a year if one discounts importations or those resulting from what some would see as perverted sex (although herein it appears to be pushed as a couple of dodgy penguins having a bit of fun). If we don't smell the coffee soon we will have the same issues as Africa.
                  Last edited by Causus Deli; 16 March 2007, 13:41.

Comment

I think we all saw the News recently about violent racist crime and that it was far more often perpetrated by non-whites. Is this another thingy we're not allowed to have opinions on, that's we nasty racist whities to you?

Comment

This brings up an important point. Is a time to bring some characters dying of AIDS into fairy tales?
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X