• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ultimate cuk disgusted of Tunbridge Wells thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss
    But Sally you would have books in school advising kids to take coke, you're hardly an appropriate moral guardian to our children!
    You see pissbag, this is what you do.

You string together a few ridiculous arguments.
    You repeat them about 20 times.
    You eventualy get backed into a corner, where you know your arguments are clearly a load of tosh.
    Then you change the conversation and hope no one will notice.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

must be a politician.... get back to your own board tory boy!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

As a father of 5 year old son , one of my fears is that my son becoming gay. and I am sure many of the parents feel the same.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          You see pissbag, this is what you do.

You string together a few ridiculous arguments.
          You repeat them about 20 times.
          You eventualy get backed into a corner, where you know your arguments are clearly a load of tosh.
          Then you change the conversation and hope no one will notice.
          and you shout everything down with no real arguements (like using the blow your brains out avatar).

Homsexuality is a life choice as many people have pointed out, if you cannot acccept this then please move along to a thread about stomach stappling or something.

What I and many others take exception to is using our children to promote a minority life choice and confuse 5 year olds, who don't yet know what they will chose to be in several years time.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by andy
            As a father of 5 year old son , one of my fears is that my son becoming gay. and I am sure many of the parents feel the same.
            My greatest fear is that they'll all turn out like you.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Penguins

I love the penguin one, I think I'll tell that one to my little darlinks tonight. Better prepare some answers to some searching questions. Daddy what role does the egg play in this future sure to be fabled story and who donated it? Did you donate an egg to Mummy? Is Mummy really a man? How do I know that I will not be one of the last 'penguins' and have to make difficult choices? Is it normal at 9 to perv over girlies? I'm tired but do tell me the one about the Two Kings Daddy.

Comment

As the father of a fourteen year old girl, my main fear is that my daughter becomes SA

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
                  I love the penguin one, I think I'll tell that one to my little darlinks tonight. Better prepare some answers to some searching questions. Daddy what role does the egg play in this future sure to be fabled story and who donated it? Did you donate an egg to Mummy? Is Mummy really a man? How do I know that I will not be one of the last 'penguins' and have to make difficult choices? Is it normal at 9 to perv over girlies? I'm tired but do tell me the one about the Two Kings Daddy.
                  These are things a 5 year old really needs to think about!
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

It is my belief (and I may be wrong) that he either is or isn't gay already. Neither you nor he will find out yet.
                    It does not matter how you bring him up.

The fact that you say you are afraid is going to make things difficult, for both of you, if it turns out he is gay.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Andy, send him on a 'camping' holiday with LG, that should sort him out! They can read fairy tales around the camp fire.

Comment

Working...
                      X