• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just a perfect day - (when I spent it with the M25)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a perfect day - (when I spent it with the M25)

https://news.sky.com/story/you-aint-...osure-13088461

Super that should make the traffic interesting. To be fair its normally closed by an accident at the weekend.

The closure between junctions 10 and 11 in Surrey on the UK's busiest motorway could cause chaos.

When exactly is it going to be shut, where are the diversion routes and why is it happening? Here's everything you need to know.

When is the closure and how long will it last?

It's from 9pm on Friday 15 March to 6am on Monday 18 March and covers the five-mile stretch between junction 10 and 11.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I used to live (well primary UK residence anyway 1996-2010) not far from M25 Junction 10.
    Trust me this will be absolute chaos.
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

Even more fun, just get TFL to extend ULEZ for the diversion
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I heard about it about 3 weeks ago so I expect those living nearby knew about the closure a few months back.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yep, I saw the signs for it a while ago. Will need to fathom a different way down to see Mum next weekend

Comment

Working...
          X