• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banned number plates for the puerile!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

yes that made me laugh!

Odd that title isn't brandished at David Lamy
    Maybe because one of them is on once a week and the other is on once a night.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Can you peeps keep on topic please. Honestly. Place has gone to the dogs.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Maybe because one of them is on once a week and the other is on once a night.
        JRM is 4 times a week for 40 mins (160 mins for the hard of thinking.
        David Lammy is on for 3 hours (180 mins)

Seems pretty close to me JRM has 20 minutes extra spare to do some MP ing!

Though fair play to Mr Lammy he does ask better questions than James O'Whine who gets 3 hours weekdays.

JRM should do a cameo!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

In the dim and distant past JRM covered for James O'Brien when he was on holiday.

​​​​​
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Can you peeps keep on topic please. Honestly. Place has gone to the dogs.
            Who let the dogs out? (Who, who, who, who)...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              In the dim and distant past JRM covered for James O'Brien when he was on holiday.

​​​​​
              which were funny, I didn't switch radio stations at 10am. Now I almost certainly do.

O'Whine this morning started well he contrasted being in the green room with Alan Titchmarsh and watching Anjem Choudry waltz in garbed in full native dress to sell his particularly nasty form of hate with a veneer of respectability. He then started accusing the Jewish people of being guilty of similar. The Alexa narrowly avoided being turned into electrical waste. Flaming idiot!

Comment

I see another GBNews presenter/part time MP is in trouble with his second job.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  I see another GBNews presenter/part time MP is in trouble with his second job.
                  You mean 30p Lee?

https://news.sky.com/story/lee-ander...ments-13079924

Shame they haven't gone after Lettuce Truss as well. The FT and stock markets aren't Left wing. Trans people aren't automatically Left wing either...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	you-are-not-late.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	4285405

Comment

Working...
                    X