• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Our modem world...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woody1 View Post

Is that really true? Apart from Oct 7, I don't recall any reports of large numbers of Israeli civilians being killed.
    If they were, you would - in spades. Not only that for every 1 Israeli killed then 20+ Palestinians would be killed in retribution with another 40 kicked out of their homes in the West Bank.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by woody1 View Post

Is that really true? Apart from Oct 7, I don't recall any reports of large numbers of Israeli civilians being killed.
      Just because Hamas are crap at rockets doesn't mean Hamas are not attacking on a daily basis and wish to kill.

Have a look at Iron dome, the Israelis mitigated the near daily rocket attacks without slaughtering civilians. Many Israelis sleep in bomb shelters because of daily bomb attacks from the Gaza strip many using hospitals, schools and other civilian areas as a base.

here is a casualty list.
      https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tims-in-israel

Israel would kill more Hamas operatives during peace keeping activities but they prefer to lock them up. See the thousand detained or convicted of terrorism swapped for Israeli hostages held for up to 5 years.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This is getting nasty and vitriolic, so I’m going to close this thread.

I would suggest that all parties stop taking chunks out of each other and step back for a bit.

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
        X