• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

anybody here grow veggies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too can kill mint.

I tend to grow chillies. Very easy to grow.

Had a go with tomatoes once but the plant grew like a triffid and never fruited. Apparently you can't go on holiday if you have the variety that needs constant vigilance for side shoots that need pinching out.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I too can kill mint.

I tend to grow chillies. Very easy to grow.

Had a go with tomatoes once but the plant grew like a triffid and never fruited. Apparently you can't go on holiday if you have the variety that needs constant vigilance for side shoots that need pinching out.
      Moneymaker no shaking required
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        We grow courgettes.

Lots and lots of courgettes…
        Those ain't Courgettes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-archers.html

It's the stranger than fiction story of a cannabis raid and fire that is unlikely to make the next omnibus of goings-on in Ambridge.

Police have found more than £400,000 of cannabis in an industrial unit in the village that inspired The Archers - which then mysteriously caught fire days later.

Officers from West Mercia Police wearing riot gear smashed in the doors of a building on the B4090 Saltway in Hanbury, Worcestershire earlier this week using chainsaws and battering rams.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X