• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you like mice with that?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you like mice with that?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...McDonalds.html

Mice dyed with Palestinian colours thrown into a McDonalds.

Will it split the support Peta members and Palestine supporters? I suspect there are common individuals in both organisation.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Will it split the support Peta members and Palestine supporters? I suspect there are common individuals in both organisation.
    Was he "taking the mickey"

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

If they agree to stop throwing mice into McDonald's, will the agreement be ratified ?
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

its vermin on the ridiculous

Comment

Does anyone give a rats ass?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

So this has escalated with direct attacks on the buildings of these companies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Yorkshire.html

As a casual observer that has so little knowledge I am loathed to get involved with my uninformed opinion but with people throwing mice and breaking windows I'm guessing this is just the start of a new phase of unrest that won't go away for a very long time. I don't get people coming to another country and attacking the infrastructure/people in that country but... at what point does this become terrorism or an act of war? Is it way off and just a bit of civil un-reset but isn't there a threshold that can easily be passed? What happens when someone blows something up/burns it down? What happens when innocent people get hurt?

Throwing mice is petty but can cause great distress where is the line between civil un-rest and a level of terrorism? A brief definition is 'Terrorism, in its broadest sense, is the use of intentional violence and fear to achieve political or ideological aims.' Wouldn't attacking buildings, although low level stars on the start on the scale and it will grow?

I'm worried this is the start and is going to do nothing but get worse so IMO go in and go hard to clamp down.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              So this has escalated with direct attacks on the buildings of these companies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Yorkshire.html

As a casual observer that has so little knowledge I am loathed to get involved with my uninformed opinion but with people throwing mice and breaking windows I'm guessing this is just the start of a new phase of unrest that won't go away for a very long time. I don't get people coming to another country and attacking the infrastructure/people in that country but... at what point does this become terrorism or an act of war? Is it way off and just a bit of civil un-reset but isn't there a threshold that can easily be passed? What happens when someone blows something up/burns it down? What happens when innocent people get hurt?

Throwing mice is petty but can cause great distress where is the line between civil un-rest and a level of terrorism? A brief definition is 'Terrorism, in its broadest sense, is the use of intentional violence and fear to achieve political or ideological aims.' Wouldn't attacking buildings, although low level stars on the start on the scale and it will grow?

I'm worried this is the start and is going to do nothing but get worse so IMO go in and go hard to clamp down.

well Hamas are pretty lawless.

They were protesting in a railway station earlier wearing full masks and GBNews were asking why weren't they asked to remove their masks.

Comment

Working...
              X