• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tories put more money in your pocket

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I no longer shop at Tesco/sainsburys/asda now. The amount of price changes they do is absurd. Things go up and down 10% on a weekly basis, then add the scam that is 'member' pricing crap.

Lidl/Aldi all the way. Sure their prices are going up but frankly I don't constantly feel like they are trying to screw me over at every opportunity. Whether true or not, it just feels more honest like they are pricing their costs + a reasonable profit margin, take it or leave it.

Comment

Can't stand going to supermarkets, and haven't done for years. Only get home delivery now, so Lidl/Aldi isn't an option. Even the nearest supermarket is half an hour's drive away; Aldi is a good 45 minutes so couldn't be bothered with that.

The delivery charge is less than we'd spend on petrol but the biggest saving with home delivery is we only buy exactly what we need. No browsing or impulse purchases.

Comment

Spanners anyone? .
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
        X