• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There is hope for us all on Linkedin if you are a whale with low standards.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is hope for us all on Linkedin if you are a whale with low standards.

Comments are cracking! Laughed so hard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/r....html#comments

I think her biological clock is ringing!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Comments are cracking! Laughed so hard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/r....html#comments

I think her biological clock is ringing!
    Quasimodo is single... Maybe he can ring her bell...
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Wasn't there bit of a hoo-ha a few years back about how some people, mainly men, were using LinkedIn as a dating site and how it was grossly inappropriate and misogynistic?

Comment

Originally posted by JustKeepSwimming View Post
        Wasn't there bit of a hoo-ha a few years back about how some people, mainly men, were using LinkedIn as a dating site and how it was grossly inappropriate and misogynistic?
        Mainly men were complained about last time, quite a few women have admitted to using it that way.

Apparently women stalking men is fine if you leave the Bunny off the hob.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Mainly men were complained about last time, quite a few women have admitted to using it that way.

Apparently women stalking men is fine if you leave the Bunny off the hob.
          Of course it is.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Her TikTok looks like it's just a bit of fun, rather than her being desperate to bag a man.

And judging from the comments on this thread, I'm going to go ahead and assume that everyone here is an oil painting...
            If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Quasimodo is single... Maybe he can ring her bell...
              I thought he was tupping Madellaine?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The Whatever podcast covers this from time to time. They ask the random trash onlyfans girls what they want. Over 6ft, earning 6 figures, no kids and they are a bit shocked to find out they are after 1% of the population and they have nothing to bring to the table except highly inflated egos and a thousand pictures of their couchies out on the web. Deluded.

That woman wants above average height, no kids, no baggage, good looking and good body size. So again, in the top few percent of people, mainly because people her age are usually in a relationship or have kids. She should be asking herself, if she can find that man why is he single, no kids if he's that much of a catch. Red flags should be waving like nobodies business. They are out there but once you do get 10 guys that all meet her criteria a good bunch of them will have a good reason they are in the group and she won't like why.

It's a nightmare to be sure. I dated through my 30's and in to 40's and I am afraid your perfect choice is not an option. I found someone with a lot of things I didn't want and I couldn't be happier. Drop your standards and be happy, not delusional and unhappy.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
                  Her TikTok looks like it's just a bit of fun, rather than her being desperate to bag a man.

And judging from the comments on this thread, I'm going to go ahead and assume that everyone here is an oil painting...
                  of course

Click image for larger version

Name:	sanjulian_90x70_frankenstein_oil.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	4270952

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    The Whatever podcast covers this from time to time. They ask the random trash onlyfans girls what they want. Over 6ft, earning 6 figures, no kids and they are a bit shocked to find out they are after 1% of the population and they have nothing to bring to the table except highly inflated egos and a thousand pictures of their couchies out on the web. Deluded.

That woman wants above average height, no kids, no baggage, good looking and good body size. So again, in the top few percent of people, mainly because people her age are usually in a relationship or have kids. She should be asking herself, if she can find that man why is he single, no kids if he's that much of a catch. Red flags should be waving like nobodies business. They are out there but once you do get 10 guys that all meet her criteria a good bunch of them will have a good reason they are in the group and she won't like why.

It's a nightmare to be sure. I dated through my 30's and in to 40's and I am afraid your perfect choice is not an option. I found someone with a lot of things I didn't want and I couldn't be happier. Drop your standards and be happy, not delusional and unhappy.
                    Why do you watch that trash. Insecure men trying to ridicule women who dare to think they can go to to a bar with their friends or god forbid have a career.

It's also hilarious to call the OF girls trash when I guarantee most of them make more in a month then you do in a year and make absolute bank by appearing on those incel podcasts.

There is some credence to women's expectations in comparison to mens, and dating app data does support that.

Lets not pretend if you ask any guy 'What's your ideal woman?' you won't get something equally absurdly unrealistic.

Then we have the irony of you seemingly being in your 40s before you settled and 'couldn't be happier'.

Comment

Working...
                    X